How to make a Freedom of Information (FOI) request

Before sending us a new request, please check our FOI Disclosure Log in case we have already answered it for someone else.

All requests for information under the Freedom of Information Act must be made in writing either by email to:

or by letter to:

Information Governance
Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Egerton Road

or complete the form:

Freedom of information request form

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory


Royal Surrey Charity